“ Primary Care Diabetes Europe (PCDE) welcomes all healthcare professionals working for people with diabetes in a community setting.
- an organisation representing your interests in major European organisations at political and professional levels, with the aim of highlighting the importance of the development of high quality diabetes services in all countries.
- a recognised Academic Journal publishing original research – “Primary Care Diabetes”
- PCDE is involved with and encourages research concerning Diabetes and all different aspects of its management in Primary Care.
- PCDE organises a pan-European conference highlighting developments and challenges in Primary Care Diabetes management, the latest being in Barcelona in 2012.
- PCDE forms an important link between Primary Care Diabetes societies where they exist across Europe, encouraging collaboration and the sharing of good practice.
The most important goal of PCDE is to support ‘best practice’ in diabetes care across Europe, for the benefit of all people with diabetes.