Primary Care Diabetes is the official journal of Primary Care Diabetes Europe (PCDE).
The journal publishes original research articles and high-quality reviews in the fields of clinical care, diabetes education, nutrition, health services, psychosocial research and epidemiology as far as is relevant for diabetology in a primary-care setting.
Not a subscriber yet?
PCDE celebrated its 20th Anniversary in 2017
20 years continued commitment in supporting primary care professionals and people with diabetes
20 years of Primary Care Diabetes Europe (PCDE)
- Initiated with St Vincent Declaration
- 14 international conferences
- 12 symposia and workshops
- 2 educational webcasts
- PCD Journal: 520 original articles – Impact factor
“Primary Care Diabetes Europe (PCDE) welcomes all healthcare professionals working for people with diabetes in a community setting.
- an organisation representing your interests in major European organisations at political and professional levels, with the aim of highlighting the importance of the development of high quality diabetes services in all countries.
- a recognised Academic Journal publishing original research – “Primary Care Diabetes”
- PCDE is involved with and encourages research concerning Diabetes and all different aspects of its management in Primary Care.
- PCDE organises a pan-European conference highlighting developments and challenges in Primary Care Diabetes management, the latest one was in April 2016.
- PCDE forms an important link between Primary Care Diabetes societies where they exist across Europe, encouraging collaboration and the sharing of good practice.
The most important goal of PCDE is to support ‘best practice’ in diabetes care across Europe, for the benefit of all people with diabetes.