PCDE continues its educational virtual activity, PCDE Talks.
A series of periodic CME accredited webinars with exciting “talks” about trending topics to inform primary care professionals about the latest evidence and best practice in the diabetes field.
In each webinar, PCDE experts and invited speakers will share and discuss the latest state-of‐the‐art knowledge in the field and interact with the attendees by Q & A.
The dates (in fall/winter) will be published soon.
Rationale for a proactive approach: impact of therapeutic inertia on quality of care for people with T2DM
- Impact of therapeutic inertia on T2DM: evidence from primary care clinical practice-RWD
- Early combination therapy in T2DM based and its secondary preventive benefit on cardiovascular outcomes
A Disease State Approach to the pharmacological management of Type 2 Diabetes in Primary Care: A Position Statement by Primary Care Diabetes Europe – 2021 update.
- Cardiovascular risk stratification for people with T2DM in primary care: a pragmatic approach
- Stratify and treat rationale for early combination therapy for CVD prevention in people with T2DM- latest state of evidence on HF and CV outcomes
The role of SGLT2 inhibitors in cardiorenal protection: state of the art.
- Heart failure and SGLT2 inhibitor therapy beyond the presence of diabetes
- SGLT2 inhibitors and the kidney: matter of controversy
Incretins: past, present and future
- Clinical overview on pharmacotherapy with incretins
- When and how to prescribe an incretin to a patient with T2DM? Pearls for clinical practice