The 16th PCDE conference is postponed to April 2022.
The event was broadcast on June 29, 2020
- How to make the best out of teleconsultations to empower and motivate diabetic patients
- Implementing patient-centered approaches for diabetes care in the new post-pandemic era.
The event was broadcast on May 4, 2020
- Discuss risk management of T2DM patients with COVID-19 infection.
- Discuss the higher positive predictive value of flu like symptoms for suspecting COVID-19 in people with T2DM.
- Discuss function of e-consultation for prevention (e.g. teleconsultations with screening Qs), follow-up and management of people with T2DM (with and without COVID-19) staying athome during the epidemic.
Primary Care Diabetes is the official journal of Primary Care Diabetes Europe (PCDE).
The journal publishes original research articles and high-quality reviews in the fields of clinical care, diabetes education, nutrition, health services, psychosocial research and epidemiology as far as is relevant for diabetology in a primary-care setting.
Not a subscriber yet?
“Primary Care Diabetes Europe (PCDE) welcomes all healthcare professionals working for people with diabetes in a community setting.
an organisation representing your interests in major European organisations at political and professional levels, with the aim of highlighting the importance of the development of high quality diabetes services in all countries.
a recognised Academic Journal publishing original research – “Primary Care Diabetes”
PCDE is involved with and encourages research concerning Diabetes and all different aspects of its management in Primary Care.
PCDE organises a pan-European conference highlighting developments and challenges in Primary Care Diabetes management, the latest one was in April 2016.
PCDE forms an important link between Primary Care Diabetes societies where they exist across Europe, encouraging collaboration and the sharing of good practice.
The most important goal of PCDE is to support ‘best practice’ in diabetes care across Europe, for the benefit of all people with diabetes.