Membership is open to all professionals involved in primary care diabetes throughout Europe, including physicians, nurses, podiatrists, dietitians and others. We are pleased to offer membership free of charge until further notice. As a member you will receive:
Priority registration for our international conferences at reduced cost
- Subscription to our journal Primary Care Diabetes, published by Elsevier
- Full access to our website, including Primary Care Diabetes Guidelines and Educational resources
- Reduced rates for FENDCUP training courses for nurses in diabetes
- Opportunities to participate in multinational research
- A forum to share ideas, projects and issues of common interest with colleagues throughout Europe, in person at our meetings, and through our website
- Priority registration for our international conferences at reduced cost
PCDE WELCOMES NEW COMMITTEE MEMBERS!
We are looking for primary care clinicians!