The PCDE membership offers you several benefits, such as;
- access to the only journal of PCDE; Primary Care Diabetes
- a reduced direct member registration fee for future PCDE conferences.
- as well as invitations to participate in PCDE research projects and engaging in or developing educational activities.
- free/discounted educational packages.
- opportunity to apply for PCDE research grants.
- networking opportunities with other local primary care societies across Europe (and opportunity to address your needs in terms of diabetes management in Primary Care at the European level).
The fee is 20€ for two year PCDE membership.